Our service pricing is available to download here on our website.
No, we simply work on a day rate, all setup/consultation in relation to any booked campaign/project is included in the quoted/booked days.
We look to keep the campaign setup process as simple as possible. Below is a guide in steps.
1. Consultation call – On the call, we will discuss your goals, and your customer profile and talk through the campaign options and pricing.
2. We will confirm our quote/proposal via e-mail giving you our nearest availability to commence.
3. On your approval we will send an invoice/contract to book the campaign/retainer in, this will on payment and or contract completion schedule the campaign/project to commence.
4. Once the campaign/project is scheduled in we will send you our briefing form, this is a list of questions for you to fill out that will enable us to put together any preparation/scripting for the campaign.
5. On scripting/sales material approval we will commence calling, and sending you regular written reports showing stats, overviews, and outcomes/results (emails, leads, appointments etc.)
6. We will be in communication to keep you updated across the campaign.
7. On campaign completion we will review the results together and propose further campaigns or offer a further retainer option.
All our UK telemarketing team are native-speaking telesales agents with an average of 10+ years of Sales experience.
We take security and compliance very seriously and make sure to abide by all UK and GDPR compliance. In terms of IT security, we invest in the latest antivirus, systems, and software to ensure security and confidentiality.
Yes, we can, if you would require us to sign an NDA or confidentiality agreement prior to campaign/project delivery you can send this to us for review and signing.
Big Wolf Marketing Ltd is based in central London, since the pandemic, we now also operate hybrid, with some telemarketing agents being managed online from home.
As per our homepage, we also offer a variety of other key lead generation, digital marketing and sales consultation services. We offer full sales & marketing services.
Please get in touch with our team for more information.
Yes, we can provide B2B Data (not B2C) we have 2 options, we can either build a bespoke database or acquire a database at a discounted rate from one of our data partners.